Types of Foods Which Are Toxic To Your Dog
With several treats being discovered, it is crucial that you understand those which have health benefits and those which are dangerous to your dog. You need to be well informed of the best treats that are meant for your dog so as not to cause any form of poisoning or health complication. Here are the top foods that are known to be dangerous to the dog.
When you combine the dough with the yeast, you should cover it well so that your dog does not fist on it. The yeast that causes the rising in the dough can affect the dog since it will continue to rise in its stomach posing a severe threat. Introducing the raw mixture to the dog’s digestive system can cause bloating and blockages of the intestines which is a painful condition, and you can discover more here on the impacts of the raw dough.
Some of the products such as grapes and raisins are known to be toxic, and they can cause kidney and liver failure. The dangers associated with the raisins and the grapes can be avoided by finding alternative treats that you can give to your dog. You can click here for more information about the leading products that your dog loves and which are healthy.
You should not provide chocolate to your pet because of the presence of caffeine which affects them negatively. The reason to avoid chocolate to your dog is because of the several health impacts that it can cost to the dog such as heavy panting, high blood pressure and other complications. It is essential to understand any treat that you will give to a dog to avoid poisoning, and you can read more here.
The cooked bones look like a good lunch for your dog, but in the real sense, they are not. Your pets will quickly attack the cooked bones because they are soft and then swallow the parts which may cause digestion issues. Giving your dog raw bones is the best way to prevent any unforeseen dangers and you can check here for more on the dog’s products.
The candy and gum have artificial sweeteners which may be lethal for dogs. The presence of a substance known as xylitol in the candy and gum can cause low blood sugar which results to liver failure, seizure and sometimes death. You should always, therefore, ensure that you hide these packets and you can learn more on this page on the right products.